Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Workflow improvements

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

First I want to congratulate the VDJ programmers on the software they build !
Been using VDJ8 (Infinity) for over 1 year now and I am very satisfied (previously working for 10 years with Traktor Pro).

Along the way I noticed some (minor) workflow issues:

- When you add a playlist in a Virtual Folder, you get a pop-up where you can name the new playlist. Now, in the fill-in field, VDJ suggests 'Virtual Folder' as the name of the playlist.
Would be nice if the suggested name 'Virtual Folder' was highlighted and as soon as you start typing the name you want to give the playlist, the highlighted words 'Virtual Folder' disappear and are replaced by the name you are typing (now you have to select 'Virtual Folder' manual and start typing you're playlist name to overwrite). If you should decide to keep the name 'Virtual Folder' you just press enter.

- When you have Virtual Folders, containing sub-folders and you want to drag a song in a sub-folder, you first have to expand the folder to see the sub-folders (pressing the '+' besides the Virtual Folder).
Would be nice (like in Windows Explorer) when you drag a song on a Virtual Folder, the Virtual Folder would expand automatic, showing the sub-folders of that folder. That way you can drag your song to the Virtual Folder, it expands and you can drag and drop the song in the wanted sub-folder.

- Sometimes I need to edit or use a song outside VDJ (to Warp/use in Ableton, open in Audition to edit or use in a montage, ...).
Would be nice if a song could be taken straight from a Virtual Folder and dragged out of VDJ, into other software (drag to desktop, drag into mail (attachment), drag into Ableton, drag into Audition, ...).

Just some (personal) idea's to further improve/fine-tune this already great piece of DJ software !

Greetz
Kristof

Mensajes Mon 02 Jul 18 @ 9:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)