Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: File Icon Colour

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

In VDJ7 video files (AVI, MP4 etc) were identified by a turquoise colour so it was easily identified as a video file. I am talking the icon and not the track detail.

In VDJ8 how do I change the colour of either songs or Videos...Just the icon the musical notes or the video icon. Both are set to grey and hard from me to distinguish what is a video and what is a MP3.

Thanks

Mensajes Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 12:08 pm
The icons can be customised, but you need to use a tool.

Have a look at the Browser Tweaks addon by djdad.

Also see this thread.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 12:17 pm
Thank you...Have downloaded.....now trying to work out how to change the icon colour!

Mensajes Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 3:38 pm
There was no need for you to post the same question again in another forum area. Just continue in this thread.

The other post has now been locked by a moderator anyway.

Mensajes Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 4:34 pm
Ah ok thank you....I have that tool and can not see anywhere how to change the Icon colour.

Mensajes Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 5:07 pm
Really? The top line is for selecting the skin you want to modify, and directly below that is.....the line for selecting alternative browser icons.

It says 'Browser Icons' clear enough to me. There are even tooltips that explain each selection when you hold your mouse over them.

Mensajes Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 6:15 pm
I think I may have seen it now...Sorry I was looking too specific, like 'audio' and 'video'. Trying now...Thank you

Mensajes Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 6:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)