Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: PNG File

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The last update stopped letting me show PNG photo file..
Unable to locate an option to show it again.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 3:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
On the karaoke tab in the browser, select the karaoke options button, then Background -> Image/Video File... and select your background.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 4:17 pm
Thank you. I will give it a shot

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 4:19 pm
Adion wrote :
On the karaoke tab in the browser, select the karaoke options button, then Background -> Image/Video File... and select your background.

That didn't help.. I dont think I explained my issue well.

I add that image to one of the players and it would show on the tv monitors..

I doubled checked with my backup system. the last version worked. i just updated to the latest vdj and the software doesnt show the image anymore..

I also don't use the karaoke part of vdj

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 5:52 pm
Make a folder, put that image in the folder. When you go into VDJ use the SLIDESHOW video feature and select that folder you put the image in and when you want the image to show up then you turn slideshow feature on/off.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 6:19 pm
DJX TEAM01 wrote :
Make a folder, put that image in the folder. When you go into VDJ use the SLIDESHOW video feature and select that folder you put the image in and when you want the image to show up then you turn slideshow feature on/off.

ok,
but we are not addressing why i can no longer just drop it in a player as i always have done.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 6:26 pm
if you drag n drop from Windows Exlorer, does it work ?

Maybe re-save your PNG into JPG (if above did not work)

I have not use PNG file but I know JPG works.

Mensajes Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 6:47 pm
The Magic.DJ wrote :
if you drag n drop from Windows Exlorer, does it work ?

Maybe re-save your PNG into JPG (if above did not work)

I have not use PNG file but I know JPG works.

its the same file i've used for the last two years. something changed with vdj in the last update

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 12:55 am
I was curious cause like I said, all I use was JPG.

I tried some PNG and it was just BLACK screen..... I tried a lot of version and the last version I have that worked was v4529.

The next version I have was 4539 and it was BLACK screen (and tried other version higher than 4539 and it was also black... so, Something changed after the version I have v4529. So somewhere between v4529-v4539 is when it got broken.

I guess right now, the only option you have is to make JPG or use version 4529.

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 1:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you tried to drop the png to a sampler slot and trigger from there instead of loading to a deck ?

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 1:46 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Loading png on deck will be fixed in next update

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 6:23 am
Adion wrote :
Loading png on deck will be fixed in next update

thank you..

Mensajes Tue 11 Sep 18 @ 4:03 pm
paulettecerra just an FYI, you can also put your png. files in the sampler. Just a click and they are on the screen. Plus you always know exactly where they are. Just a thought.

Denny

Mensajes Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 2:23 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)