Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Rhythm Waveform

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How can I get the Rhythm Waveform (the top horizontal one) to return to peaks and waves? Currently it is just one solid horizontal bar. The small boxes (CBG) are still moving below it but I cannot see the peaks and waves.

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 12:25 pm
On which skin ? The default?

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 12:36 pm
This has been an issue with VDJ 8 on Mac in the past.

Skins with the old <rhythm> code display a solid block, while skins with the new <rhythmzone> code display the waveform correctly.

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 1:12 pm
I am using the Virtual DJ& (2 decks) skin. Has there been a fix for this on MACs?

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 3:06 pm
I just tried the "Default" VDJ 8 interface and it works, I guess I will stick with that one. Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 3:17 pm
groovindj wrote :
This has been an issue with VDJ 8 on Mac in the past.

Skins with the old <rhythm> code display a solid block, while skins with the new <rhythmzone> code display the waveform correctly.

Thanks!

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 3:18 pm
tarheeldj wrote :
Has there been a fix for this on MACs?

Apparently not. I've posted about this before, when VDJ was on 8.0 back in 2014.

Mensajes Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 3:30 pm
I think this was fixed , I had similar problems on my old black macbook

vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
just tried an updated vdj my old macbook (C2duo 2.2ghz 2007), and the sratchwaves were fixed back on build 3790 (2017-06-28)
"-Fix scratch wave calculation on old processors",

thank you, my macbook is always a great backup machine

the text still gets blurred in the window config,( I know what to search and what to type anyway)

edit: the CPU is very low on latest update, I tested lowering latency to 112 samples, no issues!! this is great!

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 12:54 pm
Perhaps he's running an old build (he didn't say).

Mensajes Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 3:49 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)