Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Virtual DJ for Linux?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Good afternoon,
I acquired virtual dj a few years ago, for my pioneer ddj-sb2. For a while I have worked with Linux on my computers and I need Virtual Dj to work on Linux systems.

For when an installer for Linux ?? It is a problem to have my license paid and not be able to use it.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 8:20 pm
It's never going to happen. There are hundreds of threads about this in the past.

I think someone recently had some success running it in a Windows emulator or something like that.

Do a forum search.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 19 @ 8:38 pm
The only software that works in Linux is mixxx Cross dj had a beta out years ago that worked pretty well... I doubt VDJ or the others will ever release a Linux version

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 12:38 am
What I do not understand is why they can not launch a version for Linux. If the licensing system is the same, there should be no problem in getting a version for Linux. If there is a version for MacOs, which has a Unix core ..... will it be due to some business interest that I do not understand?

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 7:08 pm
It's simply economics. They wouldn't make enough money back versus the cost of creating and distributing a linux version. Nothing more than that.

Mensajes Thu 31 Jan 19 @ 8:15 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)