Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Lock up when trying to skip a song

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hello all,
While running karaoke mode I have the background music from the automix list.

If I double click on a track that I want to skip to, VDJ locks up.

v8.3 b4848

Mensajes Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 12:58 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Should be fixed in 4909

Mensajes Sat 27 Apr 19 @ 4:33 pm
It still locks up for me in b4909. In Automix, it works fine. In karaoke mode, it locks up.

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 3:13 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Ah yes, I see now. Will fix

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 3:39 pm
I am also still trying to track down some inconsistencies with videoAudioOnlyVisualisation set to shader while in Karaoke mode. It seems to react to what is loaded in the deck, not what is loaded in the background list. The Auto-change setting does not seem to be working. And, the shader that it is stuck on is transparent. I've seen the shader run over a music video that was playing from the playlist. I've also seen the shader run when a Karaoke track was loaded into the deck.

If you like, I will be happy to start another thread on that issue.

Mensajes Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 10:00 pm
I did some more testing today. The auto-change setting works in Automix. It does not work in Karaoke mode. The transparency issue may be with just one of the shaders. It did not show up with others. I will keep testing on that. The videoAudioOnlyVisualisation reacts to the loaded deck not what is playing in the background list. I would think it would react to the playlist.

Mensajes Mon 29 Apr 19 @ 9:01 pm
I have verified that the new EA build solved the problem with the lockup. Thank you for the fix.

Mensajes Thu 02 May 19 @ 9:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)