Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: A.Cue Scratch Script Help..

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

ZiglarPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi There,i just chanced upon the A.cue scratch script on the vdj wiki page and since i thought it really sounds awesome ,i decided to give it a try. The toggle for the script has been mapped to my laptop Keyboard(letter A) and seems to be working fine.However the script itself just seems to be setting temporary cue points with a visual cue marker but fails to jump back to the cue point when the jogs are released. Also when the jogs are touched again for a second time,the waveform fails to go back to the set cue point and only sets a different temporary cue point. So In other words,The script just keeps setting temporary cue points without doing what its actually intended to do. My Controller is a pioneer DDJ-SR2. If anyone could help,i would be very grateful. Also if anyone can tag the following user 'jboggis' so he reads this,i would appreciate it.(it seems he was the last person to edit the script since 2011).

Mensajes Mon 17 Jun 19 @ 10:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)