Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Denon Prime 4 Virtual Dj Support - Page: 4

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

following this post as i have been waiting on a Pioneer XDJ XZ since 27th December!
I mite just opt for the Prime 4!
cheers
Iain

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 12:41 pm
Just beware the Prime 4 units seem to be having hardware issues, not a surprise for Denon.

Quite a few people reporting they are not loading internal drivers rendering the units useless.

Also, Engine Prime is really crap compared to Rekordbox.

Mensajes Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 12:44 pm
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
djdad wrote :
BTW, forgot to mention that the implementation will be the same way as VDJ skin, so Full Browser, full Touch and Scratchwaves too

Just a teaser... SC5000 screen running VDJ ;)

Chomping at the bit as we are a month or so on, or a case of no news is good news?

Mensajes Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:35 am
Could I pretty please get a beta version of Denon sc5000 new screen implementation? I'd be extremely grateful and provide any feedback needed. Thanks for considering! 😃

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 20 @ 12:08 am
I would imagine that Atomix would expect you to buy a Pro license and be an active forum member before they allow you access to beta stuff.

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 20 @ 5:00 pm
Give it news about all? The month is over..
I have a prime 4 and I will use VDJ :( I will use the displays too..
@djdad ?

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 20 @ 10:50 pm
Someone has news about the support of the Prime 4 and VDJ?
Someone knows if exist some maping update that supports the main display of the Prime 4?

Regards

Mensajes Tue 28 Apr 20 @ 11:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It's a (daily) work in progress. Be sure you will get all Prime units fully supported soon.

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 12:06 am
djdad wrote :
It's a (daily) work in progress. Be sure you will get all Prime units fully supported soon.

Cue the kid in front of the candy store, waiting for it to open ;)

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 1:39 pm
Just keep 2 metres away from the other kids :-)

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 5:14 pm
groovindj wrote :
Just keep 2 metres away from the other kids :-)

lol :)

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 6:26 pm
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
XSkysurferX wrote :
Give it news about all? The month is over..
I have a prime 4 and I will use VDJ :( I will use the displays too..
@djdad ?

Yeah, I know how you feel, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 9:35 pm
I look every day here in the thread. I buy the prime 4 new and hoped that works with VDJ, but where I saw that it don't works, I look like a kid 😂😂 my English is bad

Mensajes Wed 29 Apr 20 @ 11:29 pm
XSkysurferX wrote :
I look every day here in the thread. I buy the prime 4 new and hoped that works with VDJ, but where I saw that it don't works, I look like a kid 😂😂 my English is bad

There is a mapping available now, but the screens are not functional.
Otherwise, it works fine (been using it for about 2 months now)

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 1:14 pm
Yes I know but I find It must all work I pay so much money and not all works.. :D

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 2:00 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@XSkysurferX
You need to pay more money for a Pro License

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 2:14 pm
Yes I will buy pro when the controller works completely

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 2:21 pm
XSkysurferX wrote :
I pay so much money and not all works

You paid money for a standalone "DJ system" designed for use without a computer.

The use as a controller is a secondary feature, and there are much cheaper options if you just want to control VDJ.

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 5:11 pm
@groovin

People want flashing lights and "look at me" rather than what the kit actually does.

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 6:49 pm
groovindj wrote :
XSkysurferX wrote :
I pay so much money and not all works

You paid money for a standalone "DJ system" designed for use without a computer.

The use as a controller is a secondary feature, and there are much cheaper options if you just want to control VDJ.

I bought a controller, which should be compatible with vdj. Now I'm standing here and I'm told the displays / jog wheels don't work. This has nothing to do with standalone. Sure, it's a standalone controller. But in terms of design and style, I wanted to use it with VDJ.
According to Denon, this is 100% compatible with VDJ.

Mensajes Thu 30 Apr 20 @ 7:53 pm
15%