Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Shades removed

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Pls when I upload audio after video the shader lows the rhythm.
How can I removed the shader from default

Mensajes Mon 02 Sep 19 @ 11:05 pm
buy a license :-) and stop using cracks

Mensajes Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 12:15 am
So if I license my documents will automatically move to my account?
I will buy later and now saving on that

Mensajes Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 11:26 am
What IAM telling you is nobody can help you with altered software. It alone could be the cause of your multiple issues. And many times they come with viruses that can make even more issues.

Mensajes Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 1:02 pm
This is what I want you to do. Get a subscription license for $20.00 a month. This will give you a full Pro License so you can try it out. When you get this, you will need to remove the crack version of the software from your machine, BEFORE you install the new software. Someone here will help you with that process. I don't know what documents you are referring to, but you can explain that in more detail.

I would advise you to just buy the Pro version for $300.00 and be done with it. It seems that your picture shows someone in a studio. Spend the money now, and you won't have pay for any of the updates. If you are a DJ, stop fooling around with software that we do not support.

I will not respond or help you any more until you have a legitimate copy of the software, and would advise others to do the same. How many post does he get to open, if he does not have a legitimate license?

Mensajes Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 2:09 pm
Pls stop using dangerous infected software on your computer.

Pls buy a license.

Mensajes Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 4:35 pm
I would suggest reinstalling your OS as well (as long as it's not a cracked copy of windows of course)

Mensajes Tue 03 Sep 19 @ 4:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJ FESTIVAL138 wrote :
Pls when I upload audio after video the shader lows the rhythm.
How can I removed the shader from default

You can turn off the Source for Audio only tracks from the Master Video FX drop in the VIDEO panel or choose "None" for the setting as shown below

Mensajes Wed 04 Sep 19 @ 3:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)