Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Microphone eq using Numark Platinum controller? ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I've searched everywhere but cannot see any way to EQ my microphone using the Numark Platinum controller. Some posts mentions assigning a different channel etc etc but that seems very complicated. Is there any way to EQ the mic as there are no settings dedicated to the microphone input on the controller. Can I do this using VDJ in the settings or is this a numark issue or do I need to buy another controller with a dedicated microphone EQ? I'm using VDJ 2020.Thanks Steve

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 12:36 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Mic goes direct to the master preamp, the mic never goes thru the software. So not a SW issue.

Options are a better mic, a final stage mixer or a controller that has mic eq or one that routes thru the software.
I'd say final stage would be the best all round solution.

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 1:43 pm
When your mic is plugged into the Platinum, it's routed directly to the output, so you can't add EQ etc to it from VDJ because the signal isn't going through the computer.

However, if you plug your mic into your computer, so the signal runs through VDJ, then you can add three band EQ, talkover etc.

Here's a mod I made to the master section of the (old) default skin...

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 1:43 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Oh yeah, I forgot about that route.

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 1:50 pm
just wanted to remind you it appears you have a controller license and if you change controllers that license would become invalid.

you could purchase something like this https://www.zzounds.com/item--YAMMG10 and run the Numark into it and add the mic via the mixer with all the eq controls you want then run the mixer to you speakers.

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 1:53 pm
Yes, but much cheaper to plug the mic into the computer... :-)

He might need an adaptor cable but that's only a few quid.

Mensajes Sun 08 Dec 19 @ 2:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)