Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: PiTCH-TEMPO PROBLEMS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJJLeeHome userMember since 2006
Im using a Brand New Hercules Impulse 300 Controller, updated too use the latest firmware, and Im on the latest VDJ Pro Licence.

Everything starts of fine untill I get too 3 or 4 tracks into a Mix and then tracks will start too randomly jump to a Slower or Faster Tempo / Pitch / Key (MAiNLY TEMPO)

I can see the the Sliders on VDJ wrestling too correct itsself, but I cant reset or correct them myself using the controler, only way too fix it is too move crossfader too one of the decks and then hit the pitch reset button on VDJ.

I dont know whats causing this issue, all my settings are set too No, on anything that is automix, (autoBPMmatch - autopitch -autokey ect)
Im not sure if its anything too do with the mouse, cus it dose seem too start happening once ive used the mouse too do something.

Any Ideas ?? Would love too try and find the problem and fix it, instead of jumping ship and using another program all together

Mensajes Sat 25 Apr 20 @ 2:56 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)