Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Effects settings and sampler settings
virtual dj should have effects settings that you can save to each deck, every time i turn on i have to set the effects settings again.

and the sampler when you set your volume in the sampler you should be able to save the volume settings, because every time i log back in i have to reset all the sampler volumes again it should just be saved, in a rave i play for an hour earlier then take my laptop down come back 2 hours later then i have to start adjusting all my setting again.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 20 @ 12:03 am
Normal Virtual DJ saves the FX Setting in the --------.ini from the Effekt.
By next start the last Setting must avaible

Mensajes Mon 11 May 20 @ 12:33 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
You are right VDJ save LAST setting...that say it saves settings while unloading effects. LAST instance of an effect it release will OVERRITE any previously saved setting
they won't be available, ONLY ONE will, and it is not possible to figure out which one will overwrite the other, this depends on many conditions (deck, slot, system load, settings..)

VDJ 8 does ONLY save and retreive one setting per effect, any instance will load this settings next time VDJ is launch

by the way, some effects are sharing setting tool between instances, and are a pain to configure more than once (i.e. grab screen)

Mensajes Mon 11 May 20 @ 12:48 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Nicotux wrote :
...some effects are sharing setting tool between instances, and are a pain to configure more than once (i.e. grab screen)

I'd agree with that, I'd say any fx that has a position box should have an ini for each deck.
since IDK if that's possible, my bodge idea to make it work is I'd have 4 commands in the ini, that save the release settings that over ride the ini initialisation

Mensajes Mon 11 May 20 @ 1:19 am
So one of the samplers pages is "AUDIO FX". By default this comes with a Airhorn effect, an explosion sound, a applaud sound, a timer sound, etc. If you drag a file over to any of these effects, you overwrite the past effect with the file you dragged over to it. Through this process I have lost the default Airhorn noise and explosion Noise. I want these sounds back. Is there a way to result the "Audio FX" page back to the normal default effects

Mensajes Thu 21 Apr 22 @ 7:40 am
search browser, left side for:
Lists & Advice,
then
Sampler,
(search what you need)

Mensajes Thu 21 Apr 22 @ 10:12 pm