Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: Virtual DJ on Zoom

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

MRM1062PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey gang, can someone help me in setting up Virtual DJ through Zoom? I'm using a Dell XPS laptop through a Behringer UCA222 audio interface. I need to be able to DJ songs to a group of 50, narrating between many of the songs. I can get the Zoom program working fine but not able to integrate VDJ into the program. Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Mensajes Mon 11 May 20 @ 6:32 am
Wow I'm not the only one ok yes I need that help also. I've just purchased the vms5 controller and can't get the mic session to work with zoom. Also I'm using a virtual cable. So is there a special settings that's needed. Please help us

Mensajes Thu 21 May 20 @ 9:40 pm
I use my twitch feed. So then each person can bring up twitch as well as zoom, or I can bring it up in my browser and share my screen.

Mensajes Wed 17 Jun 20 @ 9:58 pm
Hello . Ok . lets start
things you are going to need Voice meeter (free)
Obs Studio (free) - if you want to make logos or web cams
Virtual dj ( worth every penny)

There is a order you have to use in order to make this work .

audio settings

Step 1 Open virtual dj
Then open settings and select audio

virtual dj - Master - Controller ( VB-Audio Voiceeemeter Vaio (wasapi) channel 1 & 2
virtual dj - Head phones - Controller ( pioneer Dj sx (wasapi) channel3 & 4

Now put a song into virtuaL and start a loop to leave playing during set up so we can see meters.

now in voice meeter
You will see
virtual Input it should say
Vb-Audio Voicemeeter Vaio
you should see the meeter moving up and down adjust the fader gaint so your not distorting. select the big A & b button and you will see the meter on the main out and virtual out start moving

you will see A! and A2 at the top click on the
A1
select : Wmd - speaker (pioneer - DDJ-SX)

A2
select : Wmd - speaker (pioneer - DDJ-SX)

adjust the fader gain so you are not going into the O area

The is the Audio route

Open zoom and sign in

go to the control cog at the top right

settings:
then select audio
speakers i have set is 2- Nividia hight def audio

Michrophone is :
VoiceMeeter Output (VB-Audio Voicemeeter Vaio)
you should see the meter moving as per your loop in virtual dj
this is why i suggest you made a small loop

now for video

Open obs - I suggest watching a video on youtube about making templates . IM streaming logos and video cams and all kinds of stuff like logo shader mash templates plus even my entire virtual dj screen

Open obs
at the bottom there is audi mixer click on the settings cog. then make the out put it sees and is metering into (audio Monitoring . You will see three choices select the (monotor and opt pult then close

Now to over to the top right corner click settings
then go to audio - select the desktop audio as ( speakers (pioneer dj -sx ) or what ever controller you have .
desk top 2 is set to VoiceMeeter input (VB-Audio voicemeeter vaio)

now start virtual Camera

Go into voom and log in

go to video and select ObS Virual Cam Hd

now start new meeting . you should have both video and audio.

I stromngly suggest you make a few scenes in osb and you can make sources, images shader logo, screen captures link window capture to the virtual dj exe and have virtual dj full screen show

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 5:31 pm
if you get stuck im around a lot as im at home for a long time . long story.. its unreal how much stuff i have made with the combo of obs and virtual combined. F.YI im running multi screens so i can capture more stuff. Think sword fish the movie

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 6:02 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)