Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Webcam help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have two of the same webcam. Want to do multicam setup. Both cameras have the same name in VDJ. I tried changing the camera names in regedit, which worked. Cameras show up in device manager with new, unique names. But when I start VDJ, they show up as the same camera name, twice. Only one camera will work, the other does not turn on. Is, there a way to differentiate the cameras in VDJ? Or do I need a different workaround? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Mensajes Tue 09 Jun 20 @ 12:57 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Should be fixed in latest update (b5872)

Mensajes Tue 09 Jun 20 @ 1:01 am
Nicotux wrote :
Should be fixed in latest update (b5872)

Was not fixed. I'm running Windows 10 on an HP Spectre x360. 16gb RAM, nVidia MX150. The Cameras show up, but i cannot access both at once. The camera select dropdown doesn't show the unique names i assigned to the cameras. It's frustrating to say the least.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 12:14 am
The fix is to allow two cameras with identical names to be used in VDJ, not to show names that you hacked in regedit.

Can you get both cameras working? If not, I'd suggest undoing what you did in the registry and trying again.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 7:35 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The second camera in the drop-down should indeed now have a '2' added after its name in b5872, so this is not the case for you?

Mensajes Fri 12 Jun 20 @ 7:40 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)