Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Karaoke Mode not changing key
I noticed when I have a list of songs in the Karaoke list, VDJ will not use the Key change information from the file unless it is in the first position. In other words, If I have 2 songs queued up for singers and I choose the 2nd song instead of the first, VDJ no longer pulls in the Key change information that I setup. If I drag the song to the top position and then double click or drag onto deck, it remembers the key changes just fine.

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 20 @ 12:45 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Right, bug when automatic keymatch is set and karaoke mode :
the key change is affected correctly as long as it exists but never reset to 0 when no keychange is set
(i.e. first song is -2 next is 0 the first one will be -2 as needed, the secong will still be -2)
when automatic keymatch is not set, key is reset to 0 correctly

Mensajes Tue 16 Jun 20 @ 1:15 am
Right, bug when automatic keymatch is set and karaoke mode :
the key change is affected correctly as long as it exists but never reset to 0 when no keychange is set
(i.e. first song is -2 next is 0 the first one will be -2 as needed, the secong will still be -2)
when automatic keymatch is not set, key is reset to 0 correctly

So you're saying this is a bug right?
No matter what the key of the second song is, the key will reset to 0. This bug is causing me all kinds of issue, is it on the list to be fixed?

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 5:22 pm
so turn autokey off?

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 5:25 pm
for me it was clearly a recent temporary bug, fixed with b6011

Mensajes Sat 11 Jul 20 @ 6:42 pm
for me it was clearly a recent temporary bug, fixed with b6011

Where do I download this version?

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 6:14 pm
it's previous earlyAccess now b6017

Mensajes Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 10:18 pm
so turn autokey off?

Turning autokey off does not fix the problem. My autokey has always been off.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 3:39 pm
Just updated to b6017.

The problem still exists. VDJ will not recognize the key changes for any track in Karaoke mode unless it is the first on the lists.

Mensajes Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 3:47 pm
Well, I guess this feature isn't used enough for it to be deemed import to fix. It's too bad, we've learned to work around it by turning on autoremove of played songs so the next song is always the first in line. However sometimes you need to skip a song or add in a new song and if you forget to position it as the first song before playing then it's a big issue for us.

Could this be fixed via the built in scripting?

Mensajes Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 1:18 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Will be fixed in the next update

Mensajes Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 7:08 am
Thank you this issue has been fixed.

Mensajes Fri 02 Oct 20 @ 1:26 pm
If it was fixed, it's no longer fixed. I have the problem, and it's a big one for me.

Mensajes Tue 18 Oct 22 @ 9:46 am