Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Minimum config usable with stems

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
A 12 years old PC with Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz with no accelerated GPU G43/45 for video (where VDJ was running far faster an I5 2400S@2.50 with nvidia 525M) for years
On VDJ 2021"stems" option does not initialy display in "eq_mode" page (disabled by default)
When forced to "on" with "setting eqMode stems" they appear ok
All right, it takes up to 5 times @100% the song duration to analyze stems so that live stems are exclude
but pre-analyzed stems are totally usable specially when setting "precomputeStems" is set to "Only use precomputed"

Starting with build 5978 of course nvidia (525M and other) GPU finally get really usable (5 time faster historical 8.x builds in one release!) and stems are computed @~1/5 track duration
so that 10 years old Core ix Gen 2 CPUs are now fully usable again even for video :)

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 12:09 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You've got me curious now, I've a machine from the "long long ago" might have to try, but come on, we both know a mere electrostatically charged fart could make such an old rig unstable.

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 12:36 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
... especially with i5 Gen2 equipped with a window10 2004 (and watching a stream in Firefox)^^
Core Duo was not updated - only window10 1803 (but slowly downloading upgrade)
no special unstability in these conditions... but with shaders ... normal using no/old GPUs

Mensajes Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 12:59 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)