Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Looking to sign up for a video account

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Currently considering, Wemix, Xtendamix and VJ pro.
Anyone any experience with either to help make my mind up?
Thanks

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 8:16 am
I have used Xtendamix for years now. Good selection and the customer service is excellent.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 8:27 am
Yeah the Remix Service looks good on there. Is finding UK chart stuff easy or is it a case of searching by artiste?

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 8:33 am
I used Promo Only for video here in the UK for 8 years. Besides getting back catalog stuff I was receiving around 120 - 130 new videos every month, that was until around 5 years ago. As I don't do video now I have their m4a download subscription service instead. Excellent service.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 8:44 am
You can search by most recent additions but generally by artist is the way to go. Not that much decent chart stuff just now anyway.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 9:12 am
kradcliffe wrote :
Not that much decent chart stuff just now anyway

Amen to that. We must be getting old!

Long gone are the days when the charts reflected what people (of all ages) were buying. Now it just shows what the little kids are streaming.

In the "kiddy chart" DaBaby is at number two. In the sales chart it's the Rolling Stones. In the vinyl chart, they're number one.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 9:20 am
groovindj wrote :
kradcliffe wrote :
Not that much decent chart stuff just now anyway

Amen to that. We must be getting old!

Long gone are the days when the charts reflected what people (of all ages) were buying. Now it just shows what the little kids are streaming.

In the "kiddy chart" DaBaby is at number two. In the sales chart it's the Rolling Stones. In the vinyl chart, they're number one.

very true, by chart i juts mean popular current music, not sure we have a Tuesday afternoon top 40 anymore.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 9:23 am
paulpa66 wrote :
Wemix, Xtendamix and VJ pro.

Wemix = ok for me
xtendamix = seems to look better to me, they have more songs and better remixes then wemix
VJ pro = no go for me, you cannot keep the songs, if you stop the abonement.

Mensajes Tue 07 Jul 20 @ 1:08 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
I have used Xtendamix for years now. Good selection and the customer service is excellent.
+1

I started in 2002 with Promo Only. In Canada, we only had "Radio Edit" versions and we often didn't have access to new hits until months later! When Xtendamix was created, I felt like I was reborn as a VJ. Since then, I only use this supplier. I highly recommend it!

Mensajes Wed 08 Jul 20 @ 12:29 pm
I think Xtendamix is one of the only video pools to still have Sony Music artist

Mensajes Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 7:11 pm

Mensajes Sat 01 Aug 20 @ 9:15 pm
WeMixVJPRO InfinityWeMix FounderMember since 2018
TVD UK wrote :
Currently considering, Wemix, Xtendamix and VJ pro.
Anyone any experience with either to help make my mind up?
Thanks

Hi,

I hope you're safe and well.

Sorry a bit late to the party I know!! :-)

I own WeMix and believe we offer the best service in Europe. Don't just take my word for it - sign up and get 15 videos to download for free to check things out yourself.

We have a world exclusive MUSIC CHARTS section where you can view the latest charts and all the different versions we have for each particular song. Being based in Europe and all very active DJs (well, we were until March!) we really have our finger on the pulse as to what's happening before anyone else does. Where we lead others follow!

I can also guarantee that our audio quality is WAY better than Xtendamix - take a spectral analyser to compare the files and you'll see what I mean...

If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Mark

Mensajes Mon 14 Sep 20 @ 11:54 am
In the late 80s, things were changed regarding the first airing of the charts - that became Sundays - that held sway until the mid-2000s, when they added a “midweek chart” on a Wednesday that had some influence over the Sunday chart - in the last year or so, the chart is now compiled on Fridays!

Around the time the charts were moved to Sundays, the album chart was divided into artist albums and compilations - especially with Now That’s What I Call Music and some compilations containing oldies, the top-selling artist album was at some position like number 6 and, if played in full, a lot of old songs would go to air - so, to give artist albums more room, the album chart was - and still is - separated between artist and compilation albums - how modern artists could get to any position inside the top twenty when the best selling albums, other than Now That’s What I Call Music and the short-lived rival, The Hits Album (or Tape, if you bought the cassette), both of which contained most of the top 40 singles anyway, were oldies compilations!

Mensajes Tue 15 Sep 20 @ 8:50 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)