Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: VMS4.1 PITCH BEND AND ALTERNATIVE MAPPING

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello Again Virtual DJ Forum Friends,

I have the VMS4.1 controller.
From the VDJ website I downloaded the VMS4.1 Operation Guide. (Very useful!)

I have a question about alternative mapping and the pitch bend (in the guide on page 7, buttons 19 & 20).
Judging from what the guide says, I’m in the alternative mapping mode because when I press the pitch bend buttons, the deck assigns change (and I like this feature).

My question is, How do I identify what buttons are in the alternative mapping mode? And how do I take something out of the alternative mapping mode.? I tried going to the config screen and looking at what it says about the VMS4, but it shows it to do a pitch bend.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

DJ 2-TITE

Mensajes Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 3:22 pm
Hello Everyone.

I found the answer.

I did a google search on "VDJ alternative mapping" and it led me to the mapping section in the user manual. I read the info and from there, took a look at how my things were mapped.

I saw that I had a factory default mapping mode, a factory default browser mode mapping, and a custom mapping. I discovered that I was in the custom mapping mode, so I took a look at the other two mapping modes and under the factory default browser mode mapping, I found this......device_side 'left' ? deck 3 leftdeck : deck 2 rightdeck.

I did a copy and paste over to my custom mapping and now all is good to go.

just thought I'd share with everyone just in case it helps somebody out.

2-TITE

Mensajes Tue 21 Jul 20 @ 2:12 am
Salut je me nomme mohamed kaba j'ai un idance vdj intro pack si je connecte sur virtuel dj 8 sa fonction jusqu'à 10 minutes et je ne sais pas mapper pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plaît

Mensajes Sat 17 Oct 20 @ 3:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)