Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Problème de scratch dans virtual dj 2021 pro infinity - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Bonjour la plateforme ,j'espère que quelqu'un pourrait me lire et m'aider ,c'est serieux.
Quand je suis sous virtual dj 2020 je n'ai jamais rencontré ce problème de scratch ,depuis la sortie de vdj2021 et quand je joue quelques petits instant le scratch fonctionne bien,et des minutes apres ça lâche et ça devient lent quand je bouge le jogweel sur le logiciel,même chose quand je suis sur un controleur aussi.,..le scratch devient comme si je suis en mode CD,or le mode vinyle est toujours resté activé,...et quand je ferme le logiciel et je relance,le scratch reprend bien et quelques instant apres cest la lenteur ,ça sonne comme mode CD.Ce qui a fait que je suis retourné sur VDJ2020 sans souci je n'ai jamais rencontré ce bémol mais c'est toujours même configuration j'utilise ,dans le but de profiter des nouvelles fonctionnalités comme voix et instruments...dans le virtual dj 2021 je l'ai encore installé pro licence mais toujours ce problème de scratch.... Que faire svp???je repense encore retourner sur le vdj2020 tranquillement

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 11:03 am
Maybe your computer is too slow with the stems feature..

If you go to VirtualDJ settings and set precomputeStems to "only use precomputed", does everything work as before then? Should be as fast and easy as earlier...

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 11:05 am
Ok RUNE rigtht now im in front of my laptop let me check your setting thank you

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 11:10 am
Mr Rune,Since then im the settings looking for ''precomputstems'' you say but i can't find it,

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 11:26 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you made a spelling mistake, search for
precomp

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 11:58 am
Ok LOCODOG
but im asking myself why im not finding that ''precom'' ....in all the settigs, when i tape just ''prec'' 'nothing appears as résult to set...

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 12:14 pm
Make sure you're not filtering the results (select to show all).

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 12:20 pm
Humm GROOVINDJ that's what im doing,i select ''show all sttings'' but no result of ''precom''....
I have to fix to problem coz if by moment the scratch goes like CD mode,i can't close the software during full prestation....

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 12:27 pm
This will only be in VDJ 2021 (64 bit), not in VDJ 2020. Are you sure you're using VDJ 2021?

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 12:46 pm
Im back my brothers...your ''precom'' i can't find it in the settings....actually im writin im just with only my laptop,no controller.ive set my keyboard to scratch it works well,im mayin songs et ive put the mousse on the jogweel to scratch also and i remark that is the one who cause the problem,when i repreqs my keyboars for scratch it sounds like CD mode ,scratchin not responding,....iv tried the same thing ,when i put my on the jogwel to scratch it cancel the sound of scratch..... That is not all ,the less solution iv just come to find is i unload the track and i reload it nd on keyboard the scratch restart well...but when i just put the mousse on jogweel pfffffffff no scratch sounds as normal...it means that when i put my hand on the controller jogweel to scratch same thing,...

I dont know finaly how to do

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 12:51 pm
Im under windows 64bit,....yes just yesterday i install it before iv removed the vdj2020,so right now im in ''vdj 2021 pc 64 build 5929.1670 -catmanterman - copyright Atomix productions 1999-2020

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 1:00 pm
6067 is the latest non early access you should be using that if you want stems.

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 1:11 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
old version current release is b6067 ; early build is 6100
and they fixes some issue with old drivers slowing skin (maybe why jog do not respond to mouse)

There is only one setting starting with "prec"
it is name "precomputeStems"
it is located in "performance" (second line just below "mathEngine")

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 1:11 pm
WICKEDMIX and NICOTUS can i plz hav the link to the latest? 6067 ot 6100...

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 1:34 pm
In my vdj2021 this is what i hv in setting performance side

1)mathEngine____CPU
2)skinFPS________30
3)sampleRate____48000
4)lantency_______0
5)ultraLantency__No
6)maxPreloadLenght__29
7)pitchQuality______2
8)scratchFilterQuality___8
9)songLoadPriority___normal
10)experimentalBeatAnalyser___No
11)experimentalSkinEngine___auto
12)experimentalWaveColors___No
13)keepBPMonAnalyserUpdate___No

Thats what i have in the performance side in my vdj2021...if there is some changes to make in order to solve my problem and to avoid it later if im using controller bcoz once already iv used the vdj2021 on pioneer DDJSZ that makes same problem when i touch the jogwheel with my hand on the controller to scratch the sounds of scratch change ...and i was that time to unstall this vdj2021 and install the vdj2020 in which iv never cross this problem

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 1:53 pm

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 2:56 pm

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 10:34 pm

Mensajes Thu 10 Sep 20 @ 10:37 pm
DJ PARI M no change same problem.i thought i were the only one to get this problem

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 6:50 am
Sorry about my double post earlier...
Is this issue being looked into..some sort of acknowledgement of the problem on the devs end is a start....

Mensajes Mon 14 Sep 20 @ 5:01 am
91%