Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: TIDAL features in Early Access
Just a few questions regarding the new TIDAL integration:
- Does it support the HIFI (lossless) option you can get with a more expensive subscription?
- Does it support TIDAL videos?
- Is it on purpose that it's not in the ALTERNATIVE REMIXES provider list?

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 7:36 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Currently it will use the high quality streams all the time.
Lossless and video are not available at the moment, but we're checking if we can support this.

Remix providers will be updated in the next update

Mensajes Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 7:39 am
simonHome userMember since 2019
Hi, just adding to this thread.. how do i get to see Tidal videos in the Virtual DJ application?

thanks

Mensajes Wed 30 Sep 20 @ 11:58 am
user20108423 wrote :
Hi, just adding to this thread.. how do i get to see Tidal videos in the Virtual DJ application?

Only Audio is currently supported

Mensajes Sun 04 Oct 20 @ 11:11 am
Adion wrote :
Currently it will use the high quality streams all the time.
Lossless and video are not available at the moment, but we're checking if we can support this.

Remix providers will be updated in the next update

Any update on when lossless might be available with tidal or deezer. Or any for that matter.

muchos gracias

Mensajes Thu 03 Dec 20 @ 5:28 am
please, when will they bring online video integration to mix in virtual dj. Tidal has great videos. if you can bring it in 720p it's already great to play. Thanks in advance

Mensajes Sat 21 Jan 23 @ 11:38 pm
Asked for this several times now. I have found though that the Tidal videos are straight off YouTube and not edited for DJ use.

Mensajes Sun 22 Jan 23 @ 12:03 am
Hello are there any plans to enable Tidal videos on Virtual DJ? If so, what is the timing?

Thank you

Mensajes Sun 28 Jan 24 @ 10:11 pm
I'm using Tidal Videos on my Live Video Show, on location. It's brilliant!
Unfortunately there's no video option to be broadcasted on Virtualdj, just audio as spected, so I do a Radio Show on streaming instead

Mensajes Sun 28 Jan 24 @ 10:46 pm