Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Not Getting Or VDJ2021 not updating

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello,

I have early access to updates.... I see the "changelog" in the CACHE folder but the program is not asking me if I want to update!... Any clue???
and Yes I have Re-Downloaded the program from this website and Installed it again and went a step further and downloaded again at a later date and clicked on repair..

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 7:10 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Which version are you using now then?

Mensajes Tue 20 Oct 20 @ 7:13 pm
What ever VDJ has on THIS WEBSITE as a Download...

IDK.. maybe I'm looking at it wrong... I know VDJ can "ping" the software and make sure it's ok.. SO that being said... Go ahead PING mine and Let me KNOW PLEASE if everything is ok or not? lol

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 6:28 pm
You can see in the left bottom of the options window.
Probably you don't get a prompt to update because you already have the latest version.

Mensajes Mon 26 Oct 20 @ 6:39 pm
and I'm having the problem again.. Early access to new versions... It's sitting in my Cache, it asks me if I want to update, I click on YES and instead of popping up the window asking if I want to make a change or to install I get nothing I down loaded the program from this site again and still nothing.

Did the Programer's have some way of remotely accessing or reading what the error code is if it's sent to them or someting.???

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 8:57 am
Maybe you have multiple copies of VDJ running in the background. That happens here on a regular basis.

Often when you close VDJ, it doesn't fully close down, although it looks (from the desktop) as if it has. These 'floaters' can multiply over time and there can be a whole bunch of them running without you knowing.

Are you on Mac or PC? Check your system to make sure there are no copies of VDJ running at all, then run it and allow the update.

[edit] I just discovered this on my system:

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 10:34 am
Nope no floaters im good about shutting down things that dont have to run

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 2:10 am
Can any VDJ2021 Reps. give me some guidance on this?

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 3:54 am
No crashes are logged to your account but it looks like you are running the latest version now, so the download from the website appears to have worked then

Mensajes Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 6:01 am
I have v.. 8.5-64 b6240

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 12:43 am
Adion wrote :
No crashes are logged to your account but it looks like you are running the latest version now, so the download from the website appears to have worked then

so you are able to view it..?? My problem is I don't get the pop up window that asks me if I want to update or not... but I'll wait and see... I posted the version I have in the thread.. so lets see If I get an other early update...

Mensajes Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 1:45 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)