Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: keyboard shortcut help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Please help me set these well i have
1. crossfader 50% - which move the crossfader to the middle and i have this action
2. hot_cue & deck active stop & deck active select - this one the master deck stop and the opposite play and select the stopped deck. Sometime i create beat by pressing the cue_stop button, whenever i do that at deck 1, it doesn't work. If i didn't create any beat and press it, it work for both deck but if i started hitting the cue_stop and press it, doesn't work for deck 1. I have realize and see that, whenever hitting the cue_stop on deck 1 it selected as the master deck that's why and sure that is it.
I have to decided to use this action
3. hot_cue & action_deck 1 ? crossfader 0% while_pressed & deck 2 cue_stop : crossfader 100% while_pressed & deck 1 cue_stop - I love this action the deck active select doesn't work, can somebody help add to it so that when deck one play and deck 2 stop then deck 2 select and when deck 2 play and deck 1 stop it can be selected so that i can be fast on the keyboard.
I think is clear?
Any help either number 2 or number 3

Thanks

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 9:53 am
I'd love to help, but i have no idea what you actually want to do. Maybe take your time and thoroughly describe what you want to happen for each button, then we can try figuring this out.

Mensajes Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 9:08 pm
You can try and see to understand what I mean but you should make sure the crossfaded is 50%

Mensajes Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 7:41 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)