Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: cue points

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i'm using build 6106, what i'm noticing when i set cue points one day and i come back and reopen vdj at a later time on some songs the cue points are not like i set them. What could be the problem, and yes the app was properly closed out after each use.

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 1:26 am
What does "not like I set them" mean? In what way are they different?

Also, you say this happens on "some songs". Is there any difference in the songs where they work vs where they don't? Type, location, anything?

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 11:35 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
HotCues are saved in VirtualDJ Database (database.xml file - in /Documents/VirtualDJ folder for C Drive and /VirtualDJ folder for other Drives).
If not saved across sessions, most likely there is an issue with Write Permissions on that file or folder.

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 11:55 am
what i mean is i can download some songs set the cue points close it out properly and come back a day or so and some of the cue points be missing. i may set up to four cue points. question, should the database always stay the same in the documents folder or should you periodicaly change it. i use an external hard drive, so should i match the hard ext drive with the documents folder database

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 3:51 pm
Is there a limit to how many songs can be in a folder and could that affect the cue points i have two folders with 9000 songs in each one

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 3:55 pm
djdarkknight4847 wrote :
Is there a limit to how many songs can be in a folder and could that affect the cue points i have two folders with 9000 songs in each one

Should be no issues with that

Mensajes Sat 21 Nov 20 @ 6:18 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)