Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Pioneer DJM-S11

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Why is the pioneer s11 virtual dj mapping taking so long ,Anyone know where I can get a mapping for it I don't mind paying for it if I have to

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 12:50 pm
Wouldnt say its taking long, only been a few weeks.. Advanced hardware take a little bit of time
Its already in beta, most things working already.

If you want to try the beta, send you a link in PM (initial support for S11, not all working yet)

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 1:52 pm
Thanks really appreciate it

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 5:15 pm
Didn't work I have Macbook pro ,pioneer s11mixer and virtual dj,There was no mapping for s11 mixer

Mensajes Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 11:51 pm
Well it is included in the beta - at least in my beta - so if you got that from Runes link you should be able to find it:

(it's usually a capital offense punishable by death to say/post anything about a beta version, but since Rune already said it, I hope it's OK in this case)

Mensajes Tue 15 Dec 20 @ 6:02 am
The s11 support is now included in the latest early access release - so now it's available for anyone to test

Mensajes Sat 19 Dec 20 @ 2:38 pm
How do we get access to this early release?

Thanks

Mensajes Mon 28 Dec 20 @ 11:36 pm
Open VirtualDJ config, click on Options icon on the left, then type "earlyAccessUpdates" on the searchbox on the top.
Enable the option, and restart VirtualDJ.
A few seconds after you restart VirtualDJ it should prompt you to update

Mensajes Mon 28 Dec 20 @ 11:45 pm
Yay!

Thank You

Mensajes Tue 29 Dec 20 @ 1:08 am
Officially supported, including Scratch Banks ;-)

Mensajes Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 7:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)