Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: vdj auto closing on launch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

wynderPRO InfinityMember since 2013
IN THE VERSION PRIOR IT DID NOT BEHAVE LIKE THIS

Since an update just before xmas vdj auto closes if it doesn't see the soundcard,

it never used to do this it used to launch and just let you select whatever you want from the options even if it couldn't be found - ie I was using vdj on an external card - losed it moved my laptop wanted to use it through my laptop speakers for messing around then change it to my TV speakers

Well now because I closed VDJ when it was connected to the external soundcard it DOES NOT OPEN AT ALL

anyway now everytime I open it it just says that the external soundcard is not recognised and closes on launch

I've tried uninstalling it completely so it forgets all the settings but it still does it & it's really annoying that I could chop and change with no issue less than 2 weeks ago

IN THE VERSION PRIOR IT DID NOT BEHAVE LIKE THIS

Mensajes Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 1:09 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There is a crashed logged to your account related to
MeldaProductionAudioPluginKernelV1164.dll
It appears to be part of a VST plugin you installed?
Try to remove that plugin and see if it still crashes.

Mensajes Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 1:11 pm
I found that plugin and that seems to have solved it , I guess the plugin isn't supported since that update?

strange that the only error it showed was that it couldn't detect the soundcard I wouldn of never figured that out without coming here - thanks for the quick assist ADION

Mensajes Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 1:18 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's indeed a bit strange, where did you get the plugin from?

Mensajes Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 1:26 pm
It was a flanger vst recommended in the forums - https://www.meldaproduction.com/MFlanger

The best free flanger I found in all my searching sadly

Strange that it worked right up to this update I would of never figured that out without seeing crash logs lol

Mensajes Tue 05 Jan 21 @ 1:48 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)