Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Cannot connect to server, tried everything

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 3:34 pm
I should also add, when I first installed VDJ, I was able to sign in. But I used the wrong email. Later, when signed out, and tried to sign in with the correct account, that's when the trouble started. I was good to go for about 36 hours after installation before the issue began.

UPDATE: I turned off Windows firewall, and now it's connecting so there's the root of the problem. I'm not a computer wizard, but as far as I can tell, VDJ was added to the exception list, so I still need help. I don't want to keep my firewall off. I'm currently using Private Network settings.

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 3:37 pm
Now it's getting weird. After signing in, I turned the firewall back on. Now, if VDJ is running, I can't connect to the internet with Chrome. It's like somehow VDJ is messing with my wifi connection.

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:01 pm
I dont see how connecting would turn off your wifi, maybe it was just random or having some internet issues in general

But the problem is like you said most likely, you had VirtualDJ blocked in your firewall

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:01 pm
It's definitely not a one-time thing. If I have VDJ running, nothing else will connect to the internet. As far as the firewall goes, I'm pretty sure VDJ is added as an exception. I went to firewall and had to add it by browsing to the exe file and selecting that. It now shows as an exception. Yet still doesn't work. I only have this problem with VDJ, everything else connects fine regardless of the firewall. I've been playing around and have confirmed, I can have Chrome connected to the internet but the instant I turn on VDJ, I lose connectivity. As soon as I turn it off again, I regain connection. HELP!

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:15 pm
RESOLVED: I was going to write "solved" but I didn't really solve it as much as got lucky. I completely powered off the laptop, router, etc. and let everything sit. Turned it all back on, and viola! I'm connected! Must have been some weird Windows glitch. Thanks for reading!

Mensajes Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)