Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Broadcasting song title (not) while streaming

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Whenever I stream these days VDJ seems t broadcast the song title and artiste. I have set the option in the broadcast section to NO but it still happens.
All has been fine for over a year and it just suddenly started happening. Any ideas as I want to turn it off

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 10:59 am
if you are broadcasting to YouTube, Facebook or some video service that is why

the setting only works on shoutcast and icecast.

to turn it off you have to adjust the settings for the video skin or change the skin

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 12:49 pm
I beg to differ as I have been streaming for over a year using the same ( default broadcast ) video skin. I never had the song info shown up in my stream until last week. I still don't know what changed.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 2:52 pm
The default broadcast skin shows the track info as soon as the track is loaded to a deck.

Bottom left and right.

Mensajes Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 3:13 pm
Maybe I did not make myself clear... I am actually using the Camera for the broadcast and as I said , I have used it before loads of times without the song title and artiste being shown. When I click the 'no' to the broadcast song title in the options , it makes no difference.

Mensajes Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 4:49 pm
gbadegesin wrote :
Maybe I did not make myself clear... I am actually using the Camera for the broadcast and as I said , I have used it before loads of times without the song title and artiste being shown. When I click the 'no' to the broadcast song title in the options , it makes no difference.

Same apply.. You have some videoskin overlay then.
Simply right click master video preview in VirtualDJ, and uncheck "use video skin".
(alternatively you are using the Titler video FX, but I guess you would have known if so)

https://virtualdj.com/forums/224326/General_Discussion/how_to_remove_the_title_and_waveform_on_VirtualDJ_2018__Solved_.html

or

Mensajes Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 4:57 pm
Aha! This actually makes sense now. I will test this tonite and come back to you. Thanks a million

Mensajes Sun 14 Feb 21 @ 5:30 pm
Thanks very much for all that responded. This solved the problem

Mensajes Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 9:47 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)