Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Tema: Older 32-bit effects

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Would like to get some answers if effects from older versions will be updated in the future.
I have decided to step forward to the new version, but missing some pieces when I using mostly doing videos.
Have noticed that we are missing a lot of effects for videoeffects like Outline, Videobars, Videofilter for filterknob, Tweetlist etc. in this awesome new version with a lot of new functions.
Thank you in Advance, Fredrik

Mensajes Thu 18 Mar 21 @ 6:06 am
Generally no, especially if they are not labeled as having been made by Atomix
Then they are (usually) user made, and it's the user who has the codebase and can make a 64 bit version
They often don't do that by themselves, but if it's a couple of specific effects you are missing the most, then it sometimes helps to contact the user who created it and ask them

Mensajes Thu 18 Mar 21 @ 1:20 pm
I am sorry to hear that, will check who the creators is and perhaps someone can reproduced.

And if there is someone who has done any of mentioned effects reading this, feel free to write something here.

This will make me keep using the older version.

Mensajes Fri 19 Mar 21 @ 5:40 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I can port my plugins to x64 as time permits; I've already done and released a few. TweetlList for example is already ported.

Mensajes Mon 22 Mar 21 @ 10:20 am
Hi Scott, the most important plugin is ShowLogo8, please port it to x64

Mensajes Tue 23 Mar 21 @ 11:35 am
Thank you Scott !

Mensajes Wed 24 Mar 21 @ 5:11 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)