Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Swapping control of decks on a DDJ-SB3
I have a DDJ-SB3 that is capable of running 4 decks on a 2 deck mixer and 2 players.

I'm trying to custom map the 'DECK 1' and 'DECK 2' buttons to (1) swap the decks that display on top and bottom of each other in the software, (2) to swap the control of my faders, EQ knobs, filter, and gain from deck 1 to deck 3, and from deck 2 to deck 4, (3) to swap the control of the play button, platters, fx, cue buttons, and loop button from deck 1 to deck 3, and from deck 2 to deck 4, (4) and be able to use the 'DECK 1' and 'DECK 2' buttons to switch it back from when it's control is swapped from deck 1 to deck 3, and from deck 2 to deck 4.

Any help from the controller programming wizards will definitely be appreciated.

Mensajes Sun 28 Mar 21 @ 9:33 pm
Should already work that way.. . as they are mapped..
But not sure I understood you correctly then

Mensajes Sun 28 Mar 21 @ 10:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Due to some firmware weirdness, you will have to use the default audio setup (using the sb3 sound card) for the decks to swap from the DECK buttons

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 12:55 am
Update: I've figured out how to swap the deck display in the software but I still can't figure out how to make it swap the controls of the decks on my mixer.

I know it used to work like this an update or two ago, but now I can't figure out the mapping code to make it like how it used to be.

Mensajes Wed 07 Apr 21 @ 10:25 pm
2siccPRO InfinityMember since 2019
yeah i'm still trying to figure that out myself. ddj-sb3 swap deck 1 and 3 and deck 2 and 4 dnt seem to map with settings. how can i use the sb3 soundcard to do so? if i'm playing online is there a certain set of wires i need to get to make that 4 deck use work?

Mensajes Wed 07 Dec 22 @ 4:04 pm