Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Microphone not working

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Since upgrading to latest VDJ, I've not been able to get my Yeti mic to work. Been through the configuration settings. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 3:34 am
Since you mentioned updating can you confirm your audio configuration? Config>Audio should display an input set up to use your microphone. https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/microphone.html

If that does not work close out of virtual dj and test the microphone with another app or by using the OS's audio preferences.

If there has also been a recent update of the OS, windows recently had one, you may have to download and reinstall the drivers for that device first. Make sure to reboot and that nothing else is using that microphone input exclusively.

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 1:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please post a screenshot of your VirtualDJ Audio setup

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 6:10 pm
Nemisius wrote :
Since you mentioned updating can you confirm your audio configuration? Config>Audio should display an input set up to use your microphone. https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/microphone.html

If that does not work close out of virtual dj and test the microphone with another app or by using the OS's audio preferences.

If there has also been a recent update of the OS, windows recently had one, you may have to download and reinstall the drivers for that device first. Make sure to reboot and that nothing else is using that microphone input exclusively.

Cheers, I'll have another go

Mensajes Mon 29 Mar 21 @ 9:39 pm
Many thanks for your replies. After testing my Yeti on different ports on my laptop, including PC, I realise it's time for a new mic. Cheers.

Mensajes Wed 31 Mar 21 @ 8:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)