Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Different licenses in one account
Hi all,
I have orginally bought the monthly pro license to get into VDJ.
What can I say, it's fantastic, so I have decided to upgrade for Pro Infinity which I have just bought.
Now I wanted to cancel the montly fee, as apparently this is not done automatically.

However, I cannot find where to do that. And more interestingly, when I log into VDJ it still shows the monthly license only, when I log into my account, it only shows the Infinity license.

I have registered with AppleID and another email adress, but have linked those two.

I am a little bit lost what to do now. Thanks for your help!

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 7:11 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 7:22 am
Hi Locodog,
Thanks for your quick reply. In the account it says "Infinity Pro". But I received an email for the billing for the monthly plan. In the program it also says I have a monthly subscription and I don't know how to cancel this :(

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 7:33 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Send support a message, they have all the details of licencing etc, they'll give you a definitive answer.
But as I said, I think in app it shows sub as you have sub time remaining that you already paid for but support will clear it up.

http://www.virtualdj.com/help/

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 7:43 am
Solved :)

Indeed I had/have two accounts. After logging in not with my AppleID but with my other email adress, it showed me the monthly subscription which I have now cancelled.
After logging in into the program with my AppleID, it also shows the Infinity License.

Thanks again!

Mensajes Tue 12 Apr 22 @ 7:48 am