Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Change Slideshow
I've just had to upgrade to VDJ2021 from VDJ8. I have slideshow selected on videoaudioonlyvisualisation. The problem is I'd like to change the slideshow folder it is using. I've tried in the slideshow settings but that only changes when I select the slideshow video effect. Also when its running the videoaudioonlyvisualisation I cannot change the length of time a slide stays on the screen.

Anyone got any ideas please, it's driving me up the wall!

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 10:52 am
Look further down the video effect drop down list, slideshow is listed twice.
Once as a video fx. And once as a visualization for audio files

Select the correct one and apply the settings you wanted (new folder and length)

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 11:28 am
Thanks Rune but I only have slideshow listed once in my video effects folder.
Can you throw some more light on this for me please.

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 11:35 am
So you are probably in the "simple" video mode.
If so you find the visualizations in the first drop down... "Source"

Should see the slideshow running as audio only visualization there

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 11:42 am
Perhaps not super intuitive, but the video mixer has 2 mode. Simple, and Dual deck.
In simple mode, its meant to run just visualizations and some video fx should you want.

Where you find slideshow (as audio only visualization) in the drop-down will differ from what mode you are in

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 11:47 am
Thank you once again RUNE. I have managed to get it working though I was already in dual mode but when I switched back to simple mode it did what I needed it to do.

Cheers

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 11:56 am
No prob ;-)

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 12:00 pm
If you're still there RUNE I have one last issue.

When I was using VDJ8 I had a plugin called ScreenResizer this allowed be to make my videos slighty larger than my screen. Is there anything that will allow me to do this in v2021? I have installed Resizer but that only resizes the window and not the actual video.

If you can solve this for me my day will be complete. It's only a minor issue but I just like everything perfect.

Over to you wise one!

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 12:05 pm
I guess it depends on the video.
So perhaps the setting letterBoxing in options will do, set to Zoom or Crop

and could easily make a keyboard key or skin custom button to toggle between those 2 modes, should you want to change on the fly

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 12:40 pm
Crop in Letterboxing works. How would I make a custom button to toggle between the two?

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 12:47 pm
On a keyboard key or custom skin button :

setting 'letterboxing' 'Zoom' ?  setting 'letterboxing' 'Crop' : setting 'letterboxing' 'Zoom'  

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 1:39 pm
Thanks pal you've been amazing!

Mensajes Wed 20 Apr 22 @ 5:03 pm