Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Pioneer DJM-S11 waveform slow loading
I have a Pioneer DJM-S11 when loading a song in a deck the waveform on the S11 is flickering and sometimes the waveform is black (not visible) for a few seconds. When the loading is done the waveform is visible.
Also if for example a song is playing on deck A and i load a song in deck B both waveforms flicker and stay sometimes black for a few seconds.
I think it has something to do with loading or analysing the tracks.
I have tried the computer with only the S11, A new install of VDJ, a different USB hub
On Serato the S11 works fine.
Has someone the same problem or a fix?
My system:
Macbook pro M1 16gb 256SSD with USB hub USB 2.0 to USB 3.0
DJM-S11
MWM Phase or 2X Denon SC3900

Mensajes Sun 21 Aug 22 @ 10:02 pm
+1 same problem

Mensajes Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 6:57 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
When the waveUseFrequency option is false (default) then stem colors are used for the waveforms.
In this case the waveform will be sent once when the track is loaded, and a second time when the stems have finished processing, which is why you may see it flicker.

Mensajes Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 7:27 am
Yes, I think it is flickering when the stems are analysed. Once the stems is done with analysing the wave form is constant.
Now with the early acces build 7122 the waveform takes a little bit longer to load but it doesn’t flicker anymore.
I going to try to pre-compute the stems on certain songs and see if the loading of the waveform is faster.

Mensajes Sun 04 Sep 22 @ 3:35 pm