Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Still no true gapless playback with Automix
I wrote about this issue already 7 years ago. I cannot believe that this has not been addressed since then.

I bought another live album from iTunes where the songs are gapless one after another. While iTunes can play all these songs with no audible "click" when switching to the next song, VDJ is still not capable of doing that.

I do not want a crossfade, just a simple automix playback one song after another with NO gap/click/noise in between, just seemless. Not possible with VDJ, there is always an audible click sound between songs. It's sad.

Is there a solution on the horizon?

edit: I am on Mac (M1) latest VDJ build, but it always has been like this regardless of which Mac or version I used

Mensajes Thu 10 Nov 22 @ 7:25 pm
Auto"Mix" is not Auto"Play" this is not iTunes I don't think it's meant to work like that. My understanding could be wrong but I would think it makes sense. Maybe the Automix length type changed to "None" the closest you may get.

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 22 @ 7:29 am
I don't seem to have that problem. If you go to my podcast page and listen to podcast 3, which is automix, it seems fine to me; except if you do not like reverb!

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 22 @ 1:23 pm
go into settings/options/automix and set to Radio style...Then change your automix (in automix panel on sidebar) to gapless. solved

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 22 @ 2:02 pm
Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried all those different setting. Does not solve the "click" noise issue when the song changes to the next one.

It depends on which kind of music you listen to. With softer, classical music I can very clearly hear that click sound.

Mensajes Fri 11 Nov 22 @ 10:52 pm
Yes it's an old issue that has never been resolved. The only way round it is to use fade remove silence with 0s and set your own POI for mix full in and out points ..... which somehow defeats the purpose of automix.

Mensajes Sat 12 Nov 22 @ 1:26 am