Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: STEMS ENGINE ERROR
trying to pre prepare STEMS....with some successes.... but have twice had a error message and the tunes lined up to be prepared wiped......what could be the issue?.....should I only line one tune up at a time to be prepared?....... although I have had some success a couple of times with a batch and then the error message

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 11:57 am

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 12:48 pm
I am not trying to play tunes 'live' using stems but as advised by the error message when trying to do that, I am trying to prepare them before hand......so are you saying that my graphics card is not even able to prepare them in the stems folder?

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:40 pm
sorry I thought the engine failure was a completely different issue

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:41 pm
It's all the same thing.

Your card doesn't have the power to compute stems 2.0 whether live or precompute. Option is to use the lesser quality stems if you want but otherways you'll need a faster machine to use the new 2.0 ones.

I had exactly the same issues with the RTX3050Ti so returned it and got a RTX3080Ti instead.

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 4:44 pm
thanks

Mensajes Tue 21 Feb 23 @ 5:24 pm
I also gotten this error and I have on my laptop a GTX 1650. And I have been using VDJ on this laptop for years, but when I tried to do Step By Step today, it kept erroring out and even semi-crashed Windows (as in the taskbar and all the visuals shut down for like a minute all over 1 song).

Mensajes Wed 14 Jun 23 @ 2:28 am