Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 microphone routing
Good news! I'm not posting about the mapping. I found that (and tweaked it to get my old Hercules style Cue function back).

Anyway, but for the life of me I can't get my microphone to work through the controller with VDJ Pro either with Mic C or D. It is a wireless mic and therefore powered from the receiver.

Anybody get theirs to work and can you provide a screen shot of the driver selections?

Thanks.

Mensajes Wed 22 Mar 23 @ 7:11 pm
I would delete the thread that I started but it seems that's not possible.

Anyway, I figured it out. The problem was on the controller, not VDJ. Interestingly enough, I don't need a "mic" in the audio options in VDJ. The controller is sending the signal pass-thru.

Mensajes Thu 23 Mar 23 @ 9:55 pm
tsakaraHome userMember since 2023
I had this exactly question. So I can just not have a mic button specified in VDJ and just let the linein come through, and it should passthrough the mic signal? If so thanks that's really helpful!

Mensajes Thu 30 Mar 23 @ 5:51 pm
No, you have to use the Shift button to turn on the Mic channel on C or D on the actual controller. Then the signal just goes into that line into VDJ. The default should be the Asio setting turns on A, B, C, and D as "Lines". So, when your mic is properly working in VDJ, you actually only have three possible decks and the fourth is the mic signal.

In other words, you don't need to add "mic" as an option in VDJ.

Mensajes Thu 30 Mar 23 @ 6:11 pm
What about Mic volume? I also had to set up mic input in Audio set up in order to turn the mic on.

Mensajes Sat 29 Jul 23 @ 4:04 am