Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: What Permissions are Required
HamItUpPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
I have a Pro license for VDJ on my primary DJ computer. The system specifics are Win11 on IntelNUC. I want to have two user profiles on this computer because I occasionally have students use the computer. I want them to have all access to the music library and virtual DJ, but I do not want them to have access to my other data not related to virtual dj, nor do I want them to use my microsoft profile to access internet etc. When I installed VDJ I used my user name and credentials. I have created a student account for the students to use but I can't seem to find all the permissions I have to grant to the student profile for them to access VDJ. It looks like I have granted access to the application and the database, but something is still missing. Help

Mensajes Fri 14 Apr 23 @ 2:09 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What exactly is not working?

VirtualDJ is installed for all users by default, so you should be able to start it without changing anything.
For your music it depends where you stored it.
I'd recommend to put it on a separate partition or drive for which both users have permission. This will also make sure a database is created on that partition that both user accounts will use.

Mensajes Fri 14 Apr 23 @ 2:29 pm
HamItUpPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
However, when I look at the permissions for the folder it is all actions.

Mensajes Fri 14 Apr 23 @ 2:57 pm
start playing now

Mensajes Fri 01 Dec 23 @ 3:44 am