Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: glitches with vst 3 plugins
experiencing some glitches with 3 free vst 3plugins that i use...the glitches only apply to vst 3 versions,as the vst 2 versions work well(i am using the vst 2 versions,but still thought i should share here as i am not sure where the problem lies,be it vdj or the plugin itself..
(1)A1 Trigger gate;i had stopped using this plugin because it would not detect low audio levels(for example the intro of songs) and the plugin would only kick in when the beat of the song kicks in etc,it seems to be fixed in the vst3 version,but it does not sync to the host bpm of the song,instead using a constant 120bpm which is impractical,and once again the vst2 version syncs well with host bpm...
(2)blue cat flanger(Stereo);the gui causes some skin xml error,and vdj has to be closed with task manager eventually,vst 2 version works flawlessly...
(3)Djmfilter;the effect knob works well in the vst gui itself,but not in vdj's effect rack..

yet again,fine using vst 2 but im sure it would be best in the future that these and even more vst3 Plugins work flawlessly with vdj

Mensajes Wed 14 Jun 23 @ 4:05 am