Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: AutoGain, Limiter on external Decks
Hello,

I am struggling finding the best settings and can't find a documentation about it.

So the question is: Is the limiter only on the master out or also per deck? Because I am usually mixing with audio settings "separate decks" with 2 cdjs 3000 and an analog mixer.

I am not sure to leave the zerodb settings to default. When I changed it to -3db, everyone was complaining about how quiet it was. I had to increase the gain knobs on the mixer almost all the way up to get a loud output.

Maybe the recommended way is:
Zerodb to 0db(Default), auto gain off and just use the gain old school on the analog mixer?

Mensajes Wed 14 Jun 23 @ 10:03 am
I think you are going in the wrong direction
- The best way to use external decks is to have them as controllers - so that VDJ still controls the output
- You should not accept that you can't give yourself headroom - so zerodb should probably be -3db to get the best sound. Then you can amplify later in the signal change
- Manual gaining is almost never a good ide these days. In most cases auto gain features - including the one in VDJ - does a better job than a human ear can

Mensajes Wed 14 Jun 23 @ 10:57 am