Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Tema: Some Problems with CDJ-3000 and DJM-A9
Hi there,

Last Saturday I had again small „issues“ on a gig.

The club setup is pretty standard: 2*CDJ-3000, mixer is a DJM-A9.

All hooked together on a Network switch, all on the newest firmware.

First thing: at the beginning I tried connecting the DJM-A9, it worked not as I wanted, I could use the CDJs as MIDI device and on the DJM-A9 I got only one channel working, the other one worked either not (like levels shown on the leds of the channel and headphones working) or all the time on 100%, even with closed fader and gain to 0.

After a full reboot of everything I got no sound at all from the A9, but line levels where shown on the LEDs at each channel, even headphones worked but no sound when I move the fader up.

I know the A9 is only supported in the latest preview version, so I hooked up the CDJs by USB cable to my MacBook and used them as always and that worked for me.

Whatever, after 3 hours I noticed a delay, some kind of latency problem, I pushed the play button or cue button on either one of the players and I took a small noticeable time, the track started (a few milliseconds but more than enaugh to notice it), feeled like a delay.

As I had to play another 4 hours and it was primetime with around 1000 people in the building I could not restart any of my devices.

I noticed this problem on the same setup 6 weeks ago in the same club.

Like said: the first 3 hours worked completely stressless with no issues.

I have absolutely no problems on my RX3, even after a 10 hour set.

What can I do to fix this issue? Next time I play on this set is in about 6 weeks.

Btw. I use a MacBook Pro, VDJ is on the latest Preview Version because of the A9. Live Stems is disabled, as well as Bluetooth and WiFi, if that’s necessary.

Like said I had those issues with the CDJs about 6 weeks ago on an older VDJ Version „older“ means in this case the most recent version 6 weeks ago.

Mensajes Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 8:15 pm
djlxproPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I too have had problems with my A9 the channels get messed up and the sound cuts off 😭 me setup is the following: 2 Denon SC 6000s and the Pioneer A9.
I don't know how to fix this issues and I hope that VDJ can address this with a update. I am running a early access build for the A9. Please help!

Mensajes Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 8:52 pm

Mensajes Sun 08 Oct 23 @ 9:47 pm