Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Addons

Tema: tape_MPRV
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Discussion about tape_MPRV

tape_MPR-V momentary press record - volume edition, I must have 10 variations of this plugin.
It's an [upto] 16 loop capture It's a bit echo out, without the filters and you can control the mix and it's also a bit loop roll but different, you can use it for straight use, but you can also get really weird.

gui

2 dials, first dial is.... doesn't matter there's a button to swap the dial functions
so standard way [button off]
dial 1 controls the mix of live sound to recorded mix and it mixes like this
dial pos [source strength, capture strength]
0=[1.0,0.0]/0.5=[1.0,1.0]/1.0=[0.0,1.0]

Like I said I have 10 variation of this each playing with how it mixes these seemed best to me

dial 2 [with button off] is loop length 1/4 to 16, with some odd ball values in there for the funk of it, 1.5, 3, 6

that's the crux of it, set dial 2 to 1 beat, turn on, it records one beat and plays it back depending on dial 1 mix, change the length to 4 during playback then that one beat plays once every 4 beats with silence in between.

Where it gets weird if you want it too. Momentary press record, you might have noticed there's a record button, while it's pressed whatever is going thru the plugin is added to the loop.
It allows for some really avant-garde stuff, you can record a really mess of sounds, and it's still a loop and a beat can be mixed with it and it can be sized down to glitch techno kind of sounds.

Have fun cosmic space man.

The there's less far out uses like a simple loop recorder, turn on, pop a scratch or finger drumming and you have a loop to play.

I didn't entertain sample rates higher than 48kHz, I had to draw a line somewhere. But am open to bribes for customisations.

If I've helped you out or you like my plugins, you could buy me a beer.

ThrowInToBeerFund

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 1:08 pm
skyzo76PRO InfinityMember since 2016
AAAAAMAZING

Mensajes Mon 08 Jan 24 @ 2:36 pm
I'm asking the licence requirement be dropped for this plugin, [that was the plan all along]

Mensajes Mon 08 Jan 24 @ 7:20 pm
Licence requirements removed, new years gift for everyone[win64 users] to get their head round during this quiet part of the year.
thanks to the reviewer

Mensajes Sat 13 Jan 24 @ 5:18 pm