Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: virtual dj not recognizing pioneer rev 5
my brand new Dell pc isnt recognizing virtual dj. its not showing up in audio settings. would this have anything to do with the Asio driver? this is my 2nd dell pc cuz the first one crashed after 11 days. the first Dell pc recognized virtual dj instantly. ive installed the Rev 5 drivers several times. shut down the pc and turned off controller several times. now what?

Mensajes Sun 26 May 24 @ 9:44 pm
VDJ is software. You laptop doesn't "recognize" it - it simply installs it and runs it
Are you having problems installing VDJ?

You are also mentioning a controller. Is that what is not being recognized?
Getting your controller (or other hardware) recognized/up and running with your laptop is not related to VDJ. That's all between your laptop, the OS, sometimes a specific drivers/other times a generic driver and the hardware. Once that is up and running, VDJ simply sits on top
So even though you may see errors on this when opening VDJ, it's something that needs to be fixed outside of VDJ, before VDJ is opened

Mensajes Mon 27 May 24 @ 8:34 am
I appreciate your reply. This is my 2nd brand new PC in a week. The 1st one connected to VDJ with no issues. I did the same process with the new PC cuz it's the same make and model but something seems like it's blocking. So my issue is from the pc you're saying? The Rev 5 box should in the space under the sound card box like with the previous pc.

Mensajes Mon 27 May 24 @ 9:28 am