Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: AI
Anyone using "AI" to help write scripts yet??

Ive tried it a few times and I can't even get it to apply echo only to the vocals.

Ive used that as an example because I know how it should be wrote but none of the models Ive used can get it write. Ive even told them to search for LOCODOG and study his script examples and still it can't get things right.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 2:57 pm
tried last year, but something to remember is that not all of the A.I. stuff is up-to-date - ChatGPT is only accurate up to a certain date information wise, i think it's a year or two ago, and the others i've barely dealt with yet and couldn't even make an educated guess.
ChatGPT was partially accurate on one script, but still needed tweaking

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 3:09 pm
ChatGPT 3 is the one that was frozen to about 2021 data, but ChatGPT 4 onwards (which is a paid service) is kept up to date.
However, I suspect neither version would be suitable for the problem.

The problem is there isn't enough freely available data examples for public, general purpose models like ChatGPT to be trained on to suggest good enough scripts.
It probably would be better if Atomix/someone else created a custom model with detailed context from the script grammar itself as well as many examples (probably from existing skin and controller mappings), but that is not an overnight endeavour...

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 3:23 pm
A brand new custom skin in 4 seconds would be tha shizz :)

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 3:55 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I'll let you in on a secret, I've been training gpt for months, but I've been lying to it.
[no A.I ain't gunna tuk muh jub]

el p - step father factory wrote :
The cheapest way to keep his battery running is with booze

Seriously I will answer any* question sent to me, but have a couple of caveats;

You just want a problem solving? I'll do it a few times, but if time is money to you, then if I saved you time then buy me a beer, every now and again. Imagine I'm your IRL friend && mechanic guy, 1 little job... it's a friend favour, 5 little jobs... meh whatever, but more... you get some beers in.

Other case: you want to learn script, I'm all up for that, but it takes my time explaining, I hope I'm "teaching a man to fish" and it might be a bit more time but a few delayed beers recompense seems reasonable.
but this case [if I lose patience] I might purposely get it slightly wrong, if you're serious about learning you'd work it out with what I previously told you. If you don't get it then, it's not mate's rates, it's not student discount,
it's professional [blowing my own horn here] I'm the guy you want to train gpt on...

Honestly, if you want to learn script, read the script school thread, and if there isn't a link about it on the first post or you don't get it, just ask,
vdjScript isn't perfect, I've been sent on many deep dives and ended up suggesting many adopted improvements/tweaks to the devs from posts in that thread.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 6:45 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
A brand new custom skin in 4 seconds would be tha shizz :)

yeah ok, when 'A.I' understands placeholders like thing="[THING]", I'll eat my dreads.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 6:52 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
..tried it a few times and I can't even get it to apply echo only to the vocals.

effect_active vocals echo & effect_show_gui vocals echo & effect_slider vocals echo 1 0.15 & wait 4000ms & effect_slider vocals echo 1 0.95

like that

truth be told, it took me a couple of tries, effect_* stem_slot is a bit different to usual effect_* slot [reported]
I can sort of understand why it is how it is, but it is confusing.

Mensajes Sun 02 Jun 24 @ 8:10 pm