Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: All these DJ's... and no takers?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, I know you guys aren't just a bunch of posers making up DJ names so you can feel like you have a purpose in life. (That's just me.. it works well with the chicks at the clubs) anyway.. I know you guys have some remixes you've done that needs to be heard by others. SO, come check out REALITY-UK and show us what you got. The site has an awesome interface, a great forum, R!SC has uploaded his mixes.. so all that's missing is YOU! Come check it out, register on the forum, download the music, post your remixes, talk to other DJ's.... come on, I know you want to.. chicks will dig you. DJ's always get chicks.

.:Saint James:.
http://www.reality-uk.co.uk

Mensajes Thu 08 Mar 01 @ 12:36 am
Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /web/sites/52/risc/www.realityuk.f2s.com/admin/db_mysql.php on line 31

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

Ahahaaa :))) Try to better configure your server :)

Mensajes Wed 14 Mar 01 @ 11:47 pm
You know what I love.. when people who do nothing take it upon themselves to knock other peoples work. Have you seen the sight? Have you seen how much work R!SC has put into it? If your such a bad ass why are you posting anonymous? Go do something, anything.

Mensajes Fri 16 Mar 01 @ 1:21 am
RiscHome userMember since 2003
Thanks Saint James for backing me up on this one...
I wonder why you get the "Too many active connections" error?? Maybe because there "loads of people" on the site..
Meaning it's popular. Hmmmm
Any way i'm now changing my server "yet again" to try and allow more people on @ once.
Also i am uploading my new CD, so come and download it for free. There is also a good resource of trance/club mp3s on "Reality-uk" so you can come and check them out.

Mensajes Sat 17 Mar 01 @ 12:49 pm
Dunno if its happened again, but the reality site seems dead (file not found errors on all framesets)
speaking for myself, i found a company rated 25th in UK for hosting, www.consultanddesign.com
I use em, and they seem to handle a lot of transfer and mysql.
Hope u get the site up soon so we can see :-)

keep up the dj'ing, i still take hours to get decent songs to mix together!

Mensajes Wed 25 Apr 01 @ 12:58 am
R!SC has actually taken the site down to make way for a new one.

The URL of the new site will be posted on this forum shortly after the release of the new atomix version.

We will extend a warm welcome to all atomix users. See you there soon - very soon.

DJ DaveOcean

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 1:15 am
P.S. - it will also be hosted on a server by the 4th ranked ISP in the UK, so should have none of the previous problems.

Mensajes Thu 10 May 01 @ 1:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)