Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Anybody tested ALESIS AirFX yet?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If anybody already tested ALESIS AirFX, please post your opinion about it here. I think about buying it, but want to know your experiences before.

Thx
mama

Mensajes Sun 06 May 01 @ 2:27 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
euh... mama... can we have the url to test it ?

It is better no ?

Well I just think that i even don't know what is the ALESIS AIR FX ? Can you tell us a bit more next time :)

Mensajes Sun 06 May 01 @ 7:26 pm
Oops, sorry Yan!

Alesis Air FX is a hardware effects engine. With this, you can add 50 different realtime effects to your mix with your hands moving over the "eye" of the machine.

You can find more information at http://www.alesis.com/products/airfx/index.html.

mama

Mensajes Sun 06 May 01 @ 11:52 pm
Yes, I tested it a few month ago in a meeting.

It's damned cool during the first 10 minutes.
It's cool during the next 10.
It's nice until the next day.
Then you don't use it anymore.
(Or at least, it's what people who used it for more than one day told me, because I only used it for a few minutes, so I just found it damned cool :)

But it has given me a lot of ideas for AtomixPRO, but I can't tell more until september...
(just that if you buy one, chances are that it will be compatible with atomixpro)

Stef.

Mensajes Tue 08 May 01 @ 2:07 am
Sounds interesting! :-))

But I hope you don´t want to tell us, that we have to wait until september to get the next version?!? =O

What do you think is better, AirFX or a Lexicon MPX100?

mama

Mensajes Tue 08 May 01 @ 7:39 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
dear mr clavel...

what will be the different between Atomixmp3 and AtomixPRO??

will the owners of atomixmp3 get an upgrade to AtomixPRO?
i am a loyal customer, and if i dont get an update i will buy it, as i did wid atomix 1.12!!!

Peace all
DJ-NERO

Hey guyz i have changed my name.... and i want to make a new profile... but if i do i will loose the rank of "Junior member" right????
if i make a new username can someone plz make me a junior member, or possibly sumthin even better!!!

DJ-NERO

Mensajes Tue 08 May 01 @ 12:32 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Nero mail me i will upgrade your level again but you can't modify your name in the profiles ?

Last I am very surprised about the fact that steph has talk about the futur of the software... Effectively we are now working on two differents products.

For the fact that yes or no you will be able to have the upgrade, we don't know already because the features are not done yet... We will begin this pro version only in september so as you can see we have lot of time about thinking of it.

Mensajes Wed 09 May 01 @ 6:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)