Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Please do not allow anonymous posting

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Just done it...

btw,you can still reply to threads, if u think i's too much, I'll remove it also...

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 2:20 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Well,
we have already thought about it.

Don't worry we are here and delete the messages as soon as we see them...

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 7:20 pm
It would make no difference whatsoever, all the details can be fake that are entered when signing up. Or is it just that you would like to see the fake name that the person chooses?! You seem so stuck on this anonymous posting thing and really think that it would make a difference if a pseudonym were present next to the posting.

Are you all so thick that you can't see it would make no difference????

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 11:23 pm
By the way, i have just logged in, it is my message above this one. Does this make it easier to "track" me down? And to what ends? Are you going to 'try' and prosecute me for asking for a pirate version???!?!?!?!!!!!! Go ahead and try.

Don't think my logging in has really helped, has it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. retards. jesus.

P.S. My name isn't Dave or Skank, and everything else in my details is false. Sure it still makes things easier for you though...DUHHHHHHHHHH

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 11:26 pm
Oh, look, I have just logged in and am still asking to be contacted for the full version. Logging in doesn't seem to have AVOIDED it, has it.

Go on, prosecute me for saying something innocuos and perfectly legal. PLEASE.

P.S. TWO WORDS: FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THE LAW. LEARN IT!

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 11:28 pm
Just like this for example. Damn, sure i was skank a minute ago......strange....

Going to stop the same IP address from registering twice? good, i have many free connections set up on the computer.

And also you would stop people using the same computer from having their own login names...

good luck. losers

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 11:33 pm
Dams, think things through before making a prat of yourself, alright? you little fool. want to save the world as well, dontya?

Mensajes Tue 15 May 01 @ 11:34 pm
Get A life, nerd-boy!

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 12:19 am
hee hee great one that made me smirk : )

( btw this annit dave or skank or whatever just good one anno

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 1:01 am
Hey guys, maybe thet answer would be to have forums designated for people with questions etc... and then other specific forums for registered users... I don't know... just an idea. This has nothing to do with freedom of speech or the law, as this is not governed by the U.S. government... this is the internet.

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 1:30 am
what the hell is going on guys!!
First---------skank u are idiot or what a true hacker dont crack software that costs 50$.
Second------ All soft companies must learn of Amp3 team and sonic.syndicate: how to do good soft with less $
Go and crack your mother...
Meanwhile i will continue crackin reaktor 3

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 2:53 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Shanks: I bought the software because:
1) I'm not a hacker
2) I respect the hard work of the Atomix team

But if you're too stupid to understand that, please don't post any message any more.

---------------------------------------------------------

My message about anonymous posting is only to say to the Atomix team that as many registered users I don't want to see messages about piracy from "anonymous" persons any more. But it's true that it is very difficult to track such persons. If someone has a better solution...

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 8:58 am
What about a confirmation-email from each of the users?

You register. Give an e-mail address and this forum sends you a confirmation-e-mail that needs to be sent back, so that the e-mail address that the user enters can be checked if it is somewhat valid. In other words you are applying for participation in the forum. That should make it a little more troublesome for nonserious users.

Who would want to go to all that trouble getting an e-mail-account somewhere just to send childish messages on a dj forum.

Well skank might... Since he is so much better than all of us..

No, I change my mind. I think we really need guys like that, telling us retards how stupid we are. :)

I think that 'newbie' should be changed to 'cheep' and skank's title should be 'The shepperd', for his guidence and wisdom in this forum.

That all for now...

Jim Nordic
(Artist formerly known as JimBonJovi) :)

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 9:39 am
u bunch of wankers !

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 10:30 am
hee hee good one ! and also u can get atomix for FREE email me at

hmm i have had enuff requests for it now.. couple of emails an hour ... oh well ...

p.s, i'm gay

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 10:31 am
cinoanHome userMember since 2001
Having to register and confirm an email address is a good (and easy) solution to get rid of a lot of the 'junk' postings.

As for the rest, just trace the IP. Most free IP's, given the IP address and exact time, can trace it to the account that was used. Then they will have either contact details or CLID details.

Leave the ISP to sort out their customer...

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 2:17 pm
or go for a wank : )

and btw was told that the email to the free atomix is

**************@hotmail.com

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 5:01 pm
to the guy at the top .. what if ppl just use internet cafe's, librarys, schools and there are loasds of free ISP where the IP changes ? umm what then ...

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 5:05 pm
Why is everyone getting worked up over some little twat who's balls haven't dropped?

DJ Dez

PS - What was his ICQ number again...

Mensajes Wed 16 May 01 @ 5:27 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)