Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: splitting mixes

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

natemanHome userMember since 2001
could someone pls suggest the best FREE program for dividing up my mixes. I have one I found a while back but it sux.
any help is greatly apreciated!
nate

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 10:22 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I can't give you any name now because I don't have such program. But we'll include a split feature in the next version. Hope someone else will help you before the new version ! :))

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 10:43 pm
I have tried quite a few track splitters but found that even the best ones produced a slight glitch at the crossover point from one track to another.

Apparently though, someone found a way of splitting tracks without any glitches or clicks - by using Nero to burn the CD's. I haven't checked it or tried it, but they say there is a feature in Nero that allows you to put track splits into an audio recording. The disc must be burned in disc-at-once mode, which not all CD-Writers support.

I plan to burn a mix soon, so I will try Nero and see what happens.

Mensajes Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 11:38 pm
Mama would advise you Feurio, a free CD burn program that allows track spitting (feurio.com I guess)

Mensajes Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 1:08 am
I always use Wave Splitter. It allows you to split wav-files into tracks by finetuning the start and end times to the millisecond. It's also free. I hope this helps.

http://claudiosoft.online.fr/ws2setup.zip

_Jim Nordic

Mensajes Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 5:31 am
The best proggies are wavelab and sound forge have a look--- www.steinberg.net and www.sonic-foundry.com
Filippo

Mensajes Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 6:41 pm
I've tried cdwave and it worked for me without any glitches.

It's shareware, but you get a 31 day free trial version, which should be sufficient to give it a try.

http://www.crosswinds.net/~cdwave

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

Mensajes Tue 06 Nov 01 @ 10:33 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)