Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Pioneer CDJ1000 - Page: 2

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

P.P.S. - closz, I am getting two CDJ1000's and a DJM600 mixer next week, to use with atomix, so I'll let you know how this ultimate, but very expensive set-up works out.

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 2:07 pm
closzPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dave, I am very interested. Let me know how it goes. Shoot me an email @ closz@aol.com. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 3:34 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Ok, by stupid I meant my parents think it's a stupid, money wasting program. And ok, I forgot to mention you can't record in hardware mode. But closz didn't ask about that, sorry.

Greetz, ikke

Mensajes Fri 25 Jan 02 @ 6:58 pm
16? and expirienced? bravo i admire you

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 02 @ 4:04 am
Closz - just got them today - first impressions are - absolutely awsome!!!, worth every penny. I shalln't take them gigging this week tho, because there's so many buttons, i wouldn't want to make a mistake playing live.

Scrathing on them is soooooooooo easy - i couldn't scratch that well on vinyl, playing house and trance doesn't demand it (unless you are jeremy healy), but it had a play earlier and the results were 10 times better than i used to get.

I shall put a mix together over the next few days for you to hear what they are capable of ( i might even do a webcast if i'm used to them enough ) - join our Atomixmp3 DJ's group on Audiogalaxy.com so i can send the mix to you.

If only atomix could develop a controller that would give you the same performance and features - but then it would probably cost as much as the CDJ's!

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 2:52 am
P.S. - forgot to say that the CDJ1000 also supports CD-TEXT, so your track names appear in the display.

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 2:54 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Wow, what do these things cost??? Looks nice... For that hardware controller: now there is no support for it yet, but you could use a (flatpannel) touchscreen... Maybe an idea.

Greetz, ikke

Mensajes Wed 30 Jan 02 @ 6:04 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)