Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Shortcuts

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

yeltzenHome userMember since 2002
Hey everyone. For some mixes, I need to fade the bass out of one song, and put the bass for the other to 100% immediately. So, the question is, is there any way to set a shortcut to set the bass of the current track to 100%, or to set a key to fade the bass up or down? Thanks.

By the way, what idiot designed this board to have tab go to 'reset' instead of 'post'?

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 7:20 pm
i think you'll find the "idiot is Dams before you start calling people use your eyes to see which says "post" and "reset"!!!
anyway there is no shorcut for what you want but i have requested it in the "wish list" forum!

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 7:37 pm
I know which one says which, I'm just stating that it was poor design to have the reset button be the default for when you press tab.

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 7:51 pm
Yes... you can.

You can easily add keyboard-shortcuts, if you go to SETUP, SHORTCUTS, and then ADD.
Here you can assign keys to kill, reset, and adjust up&down the bass for the left, right, default, or playing desk.
You'll also notice that you can do this for medium and high

(If you are using a skin that have the EQ-crossfaders... then yes... they can not be adjusted by using shortcuts. Yet!)

I hope this answered your question!

- Jim Nordic

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 8:00 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
The idiot is our old webmaster. Now it's me. If you have a problem with the board, learn how to use it or submit a request, but don't call us idiots.
Intelligent users don't have any problem with the board buttons.

Mensajes Mon 30 Sep 02 @ 8:32 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
As for the person posting comments about the set up of the web site, why waste our time and yours writing such a comment when you could have taken 2 secs to see where reset and post are. If every forum was set up the same we would all become mindless robots. People like to see a change or experience things that are different !

Anyways these buttons do have the features that JiM Nordic has said but walkers wants to be able to adjust the eq crossfader which has no shortcut as of yet.

Regards,

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Mensajes Tue 01 Oct 02 @ 12:18 am
dams i hope you dont think i was calling you the "idiot" i was just telling yeltzen who the webmaster is :-)

Mensajes Tue 01 Oct 02 @ 9:07 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)