Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: cd ripping capabilities?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I just downloaded the demo, but have been unable to rip cds onto it, or import tracks from Real Player. Any tips? What does the full version have that the demo version doesn't?

Mensajes Mon 07 Jan 02 @ 11:44 pm
AtomixMP3 (as the name implies) is for playing MP3 files (and also WAV files). If you want to RIP from a CD and save as MP3 files, I suggest MusicMatch Jukebox (www.musicmatch.com) - it's free and works a treat!

Cheers...
Swift

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 3:49 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And why would you want to use Real Audio files anyway?

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 1:42 pm
Axact Audio Copy is the killer mp3 ripping program ...
Greetz, Dj T-Bone

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 2:00 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Real Audio is a travesty... I refuse to install any Real crap because it likes to take over your computer :S

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 6:49 pm
there's a plugin that allows atomixmp3 to platy directly from cd ... when i find the url i'l post it ... or maybe someone else could ;-)
greetz,DjT-Bone

Mensajes Tue 08 Jan 02 @ 7:51 pm
About the Audio-Cd support, as the author said in these forums, is included in the v.2.1.

And about the real audio files, I can't imagine nobody mixing .ra or .rm files... But if you want to use your real audio files, you can convert them. I know that there exists programs such as ra2wav or ra2mp3 (don't know exactly) and a plugin for the dbPowerAmp (www.dbPoweramp.com) in order to encode/decode Real audio files to/from any other audio format supported by dbPowerAmp (wav, mp3, wma, ...).

Mensajes Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 1:55 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)